ESPCC VOLUNTEER STATEMENT
The club’s volunteers are willing to be team players within the established structure of the club. They are willing to support the overall development of all sport and recreation programs in the Community. Volunteers will make decisions for the betterment of programs. Volunteers have the commitment to fulfill their position. Volunteers may be subject to background check.
BECOMING A VOLUNTEER
ESPCC encourages community members to get involved with the centre as community leaders and volunteers. Meet new people, develop new skills and have fun by becoming an East St. Paul Volunteer.
Many Volunteer opportunities are available to meet a variety of needs and interests. There are no age restrictions, and you can make a commitment of time that works for you.
- Improve job opportunities
- Explore your skills and abilities
- Provide new work and skills training
- Take on a new challenge
- Help others in the community
- Develop leadership skills
- Meet new friends in the community
- Give back to the community
- Make a contribution of time
- Keep you active and healthy
- Use your skills and abilities as a leader in your field
- Improve community life
- Improve your status and image in the community
- Develop your proficiency in English
- Develop employment related skills
- Gain important work experience