The system will have 3 convenient types of payment options; Visa, MasterCard, and online debit (Interac). You will be required to have an email address and you will need to create your family account before you can register. If you do not have an email, you can easily create free email account at Microsoft Live, Yahoo Mail and Google Mail, etc. If you created a family account previously, please use this one.
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play before the teams have been formed. Full Refunds will not be granted if a player does not like the team he or she has been assigned to. Although we try and keep our players within East St Paul unfortunately due to numbers and coaches, transfers may have to happen to form teams.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $50.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will be deducted. These costs include fees for tryouts or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games the player has played. This pro-rated amount is based on the registration fee minus the above terms.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three regular-season scheduled games have been played by the team no refund will be issued.
East St Paul Jersey and Equipment Borrowing Policy: