2017-2018 Winter Sport Registrations
Online registration are now closed with the exception of Skate Club Programs which remain open until October 30th
Please ensure you are registering for the correct sport as the funds are not transferable between sports and a refund will be needed. There is an automatic charge of $25.00 for refunds.
NEW - PLAYER TEAM REQUEST
All East St. Paul sport program will be implementing a new player request policy. Trying to coordinate the dozens of player requests we receive each season, it has made team formation difficult and time-consuming to prepare the rosters. Player requests will now only be granted to parents who will are volunteering as a coach or convener in all programs.
* Please note registrations can not be completed via phone devices
Indoor Soccer registrations for the recreational divisions ages 9 to 18. Registration closes September 17th
Skate Club registration for all age groups (youth to adult). Online registration closes October 1st. Skating Club will accept in person registrations during their sessions please refer to www.ESPSC.ca
Ringette registration for age groups R4U to 18. Registration closes September 17th
Hockey - all age hockey programs register at REMHA.ca. Check their website for full details. Registration runs August 4th to September 4th
NEW Basketball - all age basketball programs register at WMBA.ca. Check their website for full details. Registration runs August 17th to September 21st
The system will have 3 convenient types of payment options; Visa or MasterCard, and online debit (Interac). You will be required to have an email address and you will need to create your family account before you can register. If you do not have an email, you can easily create free email account at Microsoft Live, Yahoo Mail and Google Mail, etc. If you created a family account previously, please use this one.
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and the subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play. These fees will be refunded on the following basis.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will be deducted. These costs include fees for tryouts or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games the player has played. This pro-rated amount is based on the registration fee minus the above terms.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three regular-season scheduled games have been played by the team no refund will be issued.
East St Paul Jersey and Equipment Borrowing Policy: