ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED FOR THE UPCOMING SPRING/SUMMER SPORTS
2018 Summer Sport Registrations - February 19th to March 10th
NEW IN 2018
All Baseball registrations will now be done with Red River Valley Baseball - February 16th to March 25th.
All Basketball registrations will continue at Winnipeg Minor Basketball. - February 23rd to March 19th.
* Please note registrations can not be completed via phone devices
Please ensure you are registering for the correct sport as the funds are not transferable between sports and a refund will be needed.
There is an automatic charge of $25.00 for refunds.
PLAYER TEAM REQUEST
All East St. Paul sport program will be implementing a new player request policy. Trying to coordinate the dozens of player requests we receive each season, it has made team formation difficult and time-consuming to prepare the rosters. Player requests will now only be granted to parents who will are volunteering as a coach or convener in all programs.
Soccer registrations for the recreational divisions players born 2000 to 2014. Online registrations February 19th to March 10th.
Soccer Days of Play
- u4/5 - Tuesdays & Thursdays
- u6 Mondays & Wednesdays
- U7 Tuesdays & Thursdays
- u8 Mondays & Wednesdays
- u9 Tuesdays & Thursdays
- u10 Mondays & Wednesdays
- u11 Tuesdays, Thursdays
- u12 Mondays & Wednesdays
- u13, u15 & u18 Tuesdays, Thursdays & Sundays
- u14, u16, & u18 Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays
Softball registrations for the recreational divisions players born 2000 to 2015. Online registrations February 19th to March 10th.
Softball days of Play
- LTP 1 2012 to 2015 YoB) Mondays & Wednesdays
- LTP 2 (2010 & 2011 YoB) Tuesdays & Thursdays
- U10, u14, & u18 Mondays & Wednesday
- u12 & u16 Tuesdays & Thursdays
Skate Club winter pre-registration for all age groups (youth to adult). Online registration February 19th to March 23rd.
All classes take place on Thursdays and/or Sundays.
The system will have 3 convenient types of payment options; Visa or MasterCard, and online debit (Interac). You will be required to have an email address and you will need to create your family account before you can register. If you do not have an email, you can easily create free email account at Microsoft Live, Yahoo Mail and Google Mail, etc. If you created a family account previously, please use this one.
Registration fees will be refunded to any player who has registered and then subsequently decided not to play or was unable to play before the teams have been formed. Full Refunds will not be granted if a player does not like the team he or she has been assigned to. Although we try and keep our players within East St Paul unfortunately due to numbers and coaches, transfers may have to happen to form teams.
- An administration fee will be deducted (minimum of $25.00) from the refund amount.
- Any costs incurred by the player will be deducted. These costs include fees for tryouts or clinics.
- A pro-rated amount will be deducted for any games the player has played. This pro-rated amount is based on the registration fee minus the above terms.
- The refund amount must also take into consideration any discounted rates paid.
- Once three regular-season scheduled games have been played by the team no refund will be issued.
East St Paul Jersey and Equipment Borrowing Policy: