Guest Player Tournament Rules
- Three (3) guest players allowed per team. Guest players cannot increase team roster size beyond the number of players that the team is permitted or has registered with its district league or association.
- Guest players must be from the same or lower registered playing level or age group within the same club or district. A player may not guest on another team if their own team is registered in the same age group with the tournament. A player can only participate with 1 (one) team entered in the tournament.
- All Guest players must have the Guest Player form (found under Tournament Documents) completed and submitted to the tournament via email Manager@espcc.ca no later than January 14th, 2017.
- All guest players must adhere to the rules and restrictions as outlined in the tournament rules section.
- Guest players must be clearly identified by submitting a properly completed guest player form and must be included on the tournament team roster.
- Out of province teams must obtain & provide approval to travel & proof of insurance documents from their own Provincial/State association or league.
- All teams must be registered with and sanctioned by Hockey Winnipeg or their respective district league & provincial/state association.